FOR SALE: FM 11 license for Windoze, never used

VLM TechSubs TechSubs at VibrantLivingMinistries.org
Fri Jul 4 22:20:44 PDT 2014

I invite all offers. I bought this for our congregation, thinking that we'd upgrade from FM 8. But FM 8 has proven itself quite
capable and stable, and we believe the upgrade would require a significant investment in retraining. Someone who uses FM
commercially might be more likely to make that investment.

Of course, we will take whatever steps with Adobe are required to transfer the license properly.

It's probably best that interested parties respond privately, not in the group, though I will respond in either circumstance.

Best regards,

Elchanan