FW: framers Digest, Vol 105, Issue 4

Amit Jha amitjha at adobe.com
Tue Jul 8 01:32:47 PDT 2014

Hi Jeff

RoboHelp populate breadcrumbs based on Table of contents (TOC) and its hierarchy. The topic/ chapter with missing breadcrumbs make sure they are in the TOC.

If you are creating TOC in FrameMaker then make sure it has reference for those topics. If you are creating TOC in RoboHelp same applies here.

Please let me know if it is still not working.

Thanks
Amit Jha

Message: 4