Opening in DITA class in San Jose, CA

gill6034 at comcast.net gill6034 at comcast.net
Tue Jul 8 11:14:39 PDT 2014

Hey Everyone,

My husband started a new job last week and therefore, cannot attend the ComTech Advanced Publishing for DITA class on July 15 - 17 in San Jose.

The course costs $1,320. At the moment, ComTech is holding his payment toward another course in the future, b ut they will also transfer his seat in the class to a different student.

If any of you know of somebody who has already taken ComTech’s DITA Bootcamp and now wishes to take the advanced course, please contact me. ComTech will transfer the cost to the new person and refund my husband's money.

If you've taken DITA BootCamp, then you know that ComTech puts on great classes.

Here's the link to the class:

http://comtech-serv.com//index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=28_1_144&products_id=77

Thanks,

Gillian