FM 12 in Parallels using Win7

Scott Prentice sp10 at leximation.com
Sun Jul 13 14:31:41 PDT 2014

Ah yes .. my experience with this is through Fusion, but I'm quite sure
that the 64/32-bit question is the same for both virtualization options.

At the time I made this switch (7 years ago), Fusion was generally
considered the better choice, and it was also the system that a couple
of my clients were using. Since then, it seems that the "preference"
switches from Parallels to Fusion as each comes out with a new release.
In reality I think it's probably a toss-up.

I've been more than happy with Fusion (and don't see the
FM12-horizontal-scroll crasher), so will likely stick with this for the
foreseeable future.

Cheers,

...scott