OT: Re: FM 12 in Parallels using Win7

Scott Prentice sp10 at leximation.com
Sun Jul 13 18:22:52 PDT 2014

I've got a laptop running Snow Leopard with Fusion 4, and the VM
resolution adapts to the current screen resolution (1440x900). I can
have the VM windowed and choose a smaller resolution, or maximize the
window and use the full laptop screen size.

I also have a Mac Mini running Snow Leopard Server and Fusion 4. The
Mini is on my network, so my only access to it is through the Screen
Sharing app (it has no monitor connected to the box). In this case, I
have to select from 4 resolution options .. 2 smaller than my laptop
screen and 2 larger.

I've also got a laptop running OS x 10.8.5 with Fusion 6, and it works
the same (resolution-wise) as the Fusion 4 system. As far as I can tell,
Fusion adapts to the resolutions provided by the underlying OS, not the
other way around.

Not sure if that's useful info .. feel free to contact me off list if
you need more info.

Cheers,

...scott