Creating Structured Frame

Scott Prentice sp10 at leximation.com
Tue Jul 15 10:02:01 PDT 2014

Hi Chris...

After applying the conversion table, you'll need to import the structure
application template and EDD. That's what controls the formatting. Until
you do that the formatting will likely be a bit wonky.

Even if you're not converting to DITA, you may find these sample files
useful ..

     http://leximation.com/downloads/adobe-fm2xml-2013/

Cheers,

...scott