FrameMaker to HTML

Robert Lauriston robert at lauriston.com
Wed Jul 16 10:40:01 PDT 2014

The tighter your budget, the worse the effects of false economies.

People who are used to getting great development tools such as Eclipse
and Git for free commonly make the false assumption that there are
similar free tools for documentation. It's part of the tech writer's
role at a small startup to educate management about this.