Mif2Go, DITA2Go, uDoc2Go: now open source

Carolyn Stallard cstallard at omsys.com
Sat Jul 26 11:08:05 PDT 2014

FrameMaker plug-in Mif2Go is available for download, at no charge:
http://mif2go.com

Join the new Mif2Go list:

DITA2Go is available for download:
http://dita2go.com

Join the new DITA2Go list:

uDoc2Go has not yet been released; read about uDoc and this new processor:
http://udoc2go.com

Join the new uDoc2Go list:

Omni Systems is closed.  As Jeremy Griffith wished, source code will be made
available for all three software tools.  Scott Prentice has very kindly agreed
to set up projects for this purpose on SourceForge.  Scott has already set up a
list as a gathering place for people interested in helping with maintenance and
development, so we can communicate in preparation for the move to SourceForge.
For example, we might discuss whether to use SVN or GIT.  If you wish to help,
please join: