Keyboard shortcut to move into next footnote text flow?

mkopen mkopen at transversant.ca
Sat Jul 26 12:22:27 PDT 2014

On a related note: I use a Framescript developed by Rick Quattro; it converts
footnotes into 'endnotes' (cross-references). I run just the kind of clean-up
you describe on the cross-references (copy/paste special is the thing). My
output requires endnotes, not footnotes, but I convert a copy of the file back
to footnotes (the script is reversible and will convert the cross-reference
endnotes back to real footnotes), to keep a native footnoted Frame file
(against the rare request for retrograde activity back to MS-Word). Has worked
without a hitch (Frame 8-12) for several years, my document collection
typically contains 2,000-3,000 foot/endnotes, all told (historians, eh?). ...
and yes, twenty years later, I've given up on registering this as an Adobe RFE ...

Cheers,
Mike

Michael Heine
University of Western Ontario