File not appearing in Set Structured Application dropdown

angela.foster at daimler.com angela.foster at daimler.com
Wed Jul 30 10:36:40 PDT 2014

Hi There,

I'm a longtime Unstructured Frame user but am new to Structured. Per department rules, I added a folder in the following location:

Program Files\Adobe\AdobeFrameMaker11\xml

When I try to select my file from the Set Structured Application dropdown, it doesn't appear. The folder and files are in the xml folder though. I restarted Frame and restarted my computer just to make sure.

What am I missing?

Thanks much for the help!

Angela