Am I alone in having this internal error this morning?

Austin Meredith kouroo at kouroo.info
Wed Jun 11 06:47:34 PDT 2014

> Martha Lee suggested: I got several Windows updates last night. Maybe you did
> too and that's the cause of your Internal Error: 9004?

Thank you, Martha. I also received and installed those several Windows updates
last night.

The excellent news is, my problem is now fixed, and very simply. In the
FrameMaker system folder there is a folder labeled "Linguistics". Search for
that folder, and rename it "Linguistics_old" -- forcing FM9 to initialize a new
such Linguistics folder.

Immediately I was able to fire up my FM9 and get back to work!

(Please, everyone, do *not* ask me to explain why that worked. It worked, that's
all. I am back in the ranks of the happy campers.)