Am I alone in having this internal error this morning?

Jeff Coatsworth Jeff.Coatsworth at jonasclub.com
Wed Jun 11 07:06:30 PDT 2014

Because it gets corrupted occasionally.

From: framers-bounces at lists.frameusers.com [mailto:framers-bounces at lists.frameusers.com] On Behalf Of Austin Meredith
Sent: June-11-14 9:48 AM
To: framers at lists.frameusers.com
Subject: Re: Am I alone in having this internal error this morning?

> Martha Lee suggested: I got several Windows updates last night. Maybe you did too and that's the cause of your Internal Error: 9004?
Thank you, Martha. I also received and installed those several Windows updates last night.

The excellent news is, my problem is now fixed, and very simply. In the FrameMaker system folder there is a folder labeled "Linguistics". Search for that folder, and rename it "Linguistics_old" -- forcing FM9 to initialize a new such Linguistics folder.

Immediately I was able to fire up my FM9 and get back to work!

(Please, everyone, do *not* ask me to explain why that worked. It worked, that's all. I am back in the ranks of the happy campers.)