Jeremy H. Griffith, 1942-2014

Graeme R Forbes graeme.forbes at Colorado.EDU
Fri Jun 13 15:10:31 PDT 2014

> Date: Wed, 11 Jun 2014 12:55:11 -0700
> From: Carolyn Stallard <cstallard at omsys.com>
> To: framers at lists.frameusers.com
> Subject: Jeremy H. Griffith, 1942-2014
>

> All, Jeremy's widow Debra is reading your kind condolences.  She says she is
> "deeply touched and grateful that so many of his friends appreciated Jeremy's
> work...I am so happy that his work was truly appreciated".
>
> --C

Very sorry to hear about Jeremy. As well as not charging the unemployed for Mif2Go, he wouldn't accept anything from students or faculty. I remember doing my best to get him to let me pay, but he wouldn't budge. And he didn't stint at all on support, despite it.

Graeme Forbes