Jeremy H. Griffith, 1942-2014

Zimmerman, Gary Gary.Zimmerman at Teradata.com
Fri Jun 13 15:31:24 PDT 2014

I knew Jeremy only from his postings on the list.  I was always tempted to try mif2go, but never had the time or the need.  From what I've read, it's an excellent and very rich tool.

Although I didn't know him, I noted that Jeremy was always a gentleman and abundant with his help.  He was practical, wanted mostly to help and wanted people to use his tool.  He wasn't in the least "greedy", as people have noted his policy for unemployed writers and students.

We would all do well to emulate him and his generosity.
He was "old school" in every good connotation of that phrase.

-- garyZ
Gary Zimmerman