Frame crash on Windows under parallels

Alan Houser arh at groupwellesley.com
Tue Jun 24 06:35:26 PDT 2014

I can tell you that you're not alone. :-(

I'm running the same environment. Horizontal scroll on an unsaved file
... boom. Never fails. I see this most often in structured mode, but I
do most of my work in that mode.

I always assumed it was my Apple Magic Mouse(TM), but perhaps not.

I don't believe I've raised this with Adobe, but I would be grateful if
you did.

-Alan
---
Alan Houser
Group Wellesley, Inc.
Consultant and Trainer, Technical Publishing
arh on Twitter
412-450-0532