Frame crash on Windows under parallels

Wim Hooghwinkel - idtp wim at idtp.eu
Tue Jun 24 07:39:03 PDT 2014

Hi Alan,

I also had the impression it had to do with the mouse. But lately it aso happened when my mouse was dead (battery…).
Especially when a book is open (or a ditamap) and some pods/panels, the document screen gets smaller and can not show the complete page. Scrolling left or right causes a crash...

Vriendelijke groet / Kind regards,

Wim Hooghwinkel

June 19-20 Congility 2014 - Closing the loop with FontoXML

tel. +31652036811
Skype wimhooghwinkel
Twitter @idtp @ien2013
info at idtp.eu