Frame crash on Windows under parallels

M Lee marthaleenc at gmail.com
Tue Jun 24 06:43:27 PDT 2014

Hi Wim,

I recently posted a similar question. I also have Windows Ultimate with
lots of RAM (16 GB) and dual processors (Intel Core i7-4700MQ 2.4GHz).
FrameMaker 9 crashes when I scroll in the Open dialog. I didn't get a
definite answer. I was told to reinstall FrameMaker or to reinstall my OS.
I haven't had time to try either. If you find a solution, please share.

Thanks.

Martha Lee