Frame crash on Windows under parallels

Art Campbell art.campbell at gmail.com
Tue Jun 24 07:57:56 PDT 2014

OK, this really isn't a slam -- honest.

But you guys are complaining about buggy behavior in an operating
environment, an emulator, that is not supported by Adobe. And from the
sound of it, it's a pretty good bet that the device drivers for monitors or
UI devices and the lack of signalling between layers may be the actual
issue.

Wouldn't it be easier to ask in a Mac or Parallels forum? I get that
someone else running the same type of unsupported environment may have the
same issue.... but if you run in a corner case environment, kind of by
definition you take your chances on stuff not working correctly.

Doesn't really seem to be a Frame issue.

Cheers,
Art

Art Campbell
          art.campbell at gmail.com
  "... In my opinion, there's nothing in this world beats a '52 Vincent and
a redheaded girl." -- Richard Thompson
                                                      No disclaimers apply.
                                                               DoD 358

I support www.TheGrotonLine.com, hyperlocal news for Groton MA.