OT: script to convert Images to SVG using AI

Scott Prentice sp10 at leximation.com
Sun Jun 29 08:23:58 PDT 2014

Hi Wim...

I gave a workshop at tcworld in 2011 on ExtendScript, which included
info about inter-application communication ..

     http://leximation.com/downloads/tcworld-2011/

Also .. you should take a look at the fantastic samples provided by Russ
Ward at West Street Consulting ..

http://www.weststreetconsulting.com/WSC_ExtendScriptSamples.htm

What you're trying to do seems quite reasonable. If you need help on
specific issues, post questions to the frame_dev Yahoo group ..

Cheers,

...scott

Scott Prentice
Leximation, Inc.