script to convert Images to SVG using AI

Craig Ede craigede at hotmail.com
Sun Jun 29 11:22:07 PDT 2014

AI CS6 includes a script called SaveDocAsSVG (Under File > Scripts). This
will save all open docs in AI to SVG. I did a test with three open docs and
it took a little while, but all three docs were converted. Since it works
with whatever docs are open I doubt that it cares what format they came in
as. The ones that I used were AI files.

Craig