script to convert Images to SVG using AI

Wim Hooghwinkel - idtp wim at idtp.eu
Sun Jun 29 12:00:24 PDT 2014

Hi Craig,

thanks, I already use that script. But I need to do some additional modifications to get correct SVG files: adapt drawing area to illustration borders and set resolution to 300 dpi. If someone can tell me how to add these to the script I’m (almost) done ...

Vriendelijke groet / Kind regards,

Wim Hooghwinkel

June 19-20 Congility 2014 - Closing the loop with FontoXML

tel. +31652036811
Skype wimhooghwinkel
Twitter @idtp @ien2013
info at idtp.eu