Conditional cells in a straddled table row

Steve Rickaby srickaby at wordmongers.demon.co.uk
Mon Jun 30 08:10:39 PDT 2014

At 15:51 +0100 30/6/14, Samantha Nair wrote:

>In reality, this is a large table and I have this scenario repeated at various points, so I would like to avoid changing the layout where possible, but am resigned to the fact that I may have to.

It sounds like a nightmare. If only have one condition applies to the table (and if no-one suggests some appropriate magic), would it work for you to maintain two versions of the entire table, conditionalised as appropriate?

Clearly if multiple conditions apply to the table(s), this workaround would become unwieldy.

--
Steve