"Unable to allocate ... bytes for color profile"

Heiko Haida info at heiko-haida.de
Thu Mar 6 04:28:27 PST 2014

Hi Robert,

after a web search for "setdistillerparams color profile" I found some
interesting results, like this:

--> http://helpx.adobe.com/acrobat/kb/error-pdf-printer-failed-to.html

Maybe it is simple and you only need to install or re-install this
specific color profile in your system...

Or: Color profiles should be embedded in the graphics files, so you may
check this (after finding out which file causes the error, as Steve
Rickeby wrote).

Best regards -

Tino H. Haida, Berlin

Robert CH Shell: