Having problems with importing an EPS file into FrameMaker ...

Syed Zaeem Hosain (Syed.Hosain@aeris.net) Syed.Hosain at aeris.net
Thu Mar 6 17:52:56 PST 2014

Thanks, Mike.

I think that Alison was just responding to my request to understand how to save as a PNG from Photoshop. :)

FWIW, this is just a simple 4 color corporate logo, so I am not too worried about using PNG format. As long as it shows cleanly in the output PDF of my documents (and printed output) without color artifacts, then I am good with using a PNG. At 1800 dpi rasterization, with a 1" high logo, any jaggies are non-existent.