fuzzy fonts in W 8.1

Ragnar Hanås ragnar.hanas at betamed.se
Thu Mar 6 10:03:50 PST 2014

I just found the answer here:
http://superuser.com/questions/643443/how-to-set-systemwide-xp-style-dpi-sca
ling-in-windows-8-1

In W 8.1 "Use Windows XP style DPI scaling" checkbox in the Custom DPI
Setting dialog has been removed.

So you need to do this for every program:

Right-click on icon before opening program

Properties tab

Compatibility tab

check "Disable display scaling on high DPI settings" box

Works fine for FM7, 10 and Acrobat Pro

:-} Ragnar