Generating web pages out of FM

Jeff Coatsworth Jeff.Coatsworth at jonasclub.com
Tue Mar 11 13:06:57 PDT 2014

Lots of discussion on the FM Adobe forums about creating responsive HTML5 & other forms of output straight out of FM. But why wait? Just grab a non-production machine & suck down the FM12 trial (it’s the same as the real one) & play around with it for 30 days – remember to perform updates right away as there’s already FM12 patches out there.