Generating web pages out of FM

Art Campbell art.campbell at gmail.com
Tue Mar 11 13:13:35 PDT 2014

I beta tested it for about a year, and I can tell you that it does better
HTML export than any previous version.
That said, I haven't tried to export hundreds or thousands of pages.... And
I can't give you a URL; most of the stuff I was working with was
proprietary.

I think best case it may meet your needs out of the box (and I wouldn't be
surprised if your needs are pretty staightforward).
Worst case is you have the fallback of MIF2Go which always produces spiffy
output. And you would also have the option of outputting through RoboHelp
if you wished.

Art Campbell
          art.campbell at gmail.com
  "... In my opinion, there's nothing in this world beats a '52 Vincent and
a redheaded girl." -- Richard Thompson
                                                      No disclaimers apply.
                                                               DoD 358

I support www.TheGrotonLine.com, hyperlocal news for Groton MA.