Reworking legacy FrameMaker graphics

Craig Ede craigede at hotmail.com
Tue Mar 11 08:08:30 PDT 2014

But you wouldn't be editing screen shots, would you?

For extracting "whole" graphics like those, it might be better to do a saveAs HTML and then use the graphics from the images directory. Also, MIF2Go can export to FM to rtf, which allows you to save from Word to HTML. From there you can use the PNG generated in the HTML directory graphics folder. For editing the graphics, this might be slightly helpful in that you could then just PDF the graphic(s) needed from that directory rather than navigating through the FM document to find them.

Craig