FM 12 + RH 11

hessiansx4 hessiansx4 at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 11 16:25:03 PDT 2014

My boss is asking me to provide a justification for using FM12 (which now outputs webhelp and responsive html5) as a single-source for our webhelp (as opposed to using only RH or importing FM into RH). Has anyone had experience with any of these methods in ATCS 5? If so, I'd love to hear about it. Also, we currently do not have a method for capturing 1) what help pages (this is not context-sensitive help) users access or 2) whether they are even accessing the help. It has been suggested that we purchase RH server to track help file use (vs. using Google analytics). I have used neither. Have any of you? Suggestions? TIA for any assistance/comments.