FM 12 + RH 11

Jeff Coatsworth Jeff.Coatsworth at jonasclub.com
Wed Mar 12 05:50:28 PDT 2014

Unless you need PDF output or are using structured authoring, then there's no need to single source out of FM. As for tracking usage, if your help is on a web server (not a LAN server), you can check out the Adobe forums or RoboColum(n) (www.cmcandrew.com/robocolumn/<http://www.cmcandrew.com/robocolumn/>) as he's a RH Server user for his feedback. Several people on the forums have used GA in their WebHelp.