FM 12 + RH 11 OR WebWorks ePublisher

grant at hedgewizard.net grant at hedgewizard.net
Thu Mar 13 07:47:54 PDT 2014

ePub is quite good at creating PDFs, but there are a couple of caveats:
1. It does not work on a remote Citrix desktop.  (I suspect that it might have
problems with others, but have no experience with them)
2. It *really* wants a modern system with lots of RAM (>8GB ) and drive space.
 It will work on lesser machines, but you might as well go see a movie while you
are waiting.

Finally: It takes quite a while to get the stationery (templates) set up
correctly, and there are problems with the stationery for one release not always
working with another release (or update).

Grant