Turkish Font Issue

Reng, Dr. Winfried wreng at tycoint.com
Mon Mar 17 01:22:48 PDT 2014

Hi,

If the characters are displayed correctly in the FrameMaker file
but not in the PDF, then that's strange. Both of your fonts have
the special Turkish characters. Which characters do not print?
What happens, when you create a brandnew file and just enter
these characters and then create a PDF?
You print to a PostScript file and convert this to a PDF with the
Distiller, don't you?
Do you have the "Generate Acrobat Data" option checked?
What happens when you "Save As PDF" with the RGB or CMYK
option selected? (This option is in the PDF setup.)
What happens when you just export to text or RTF?

Best regards

Winfried