TOC format that won't go away

Steve Rickaby srickaby at wordmongers.demon.co.uk
Tue Mar 18 11:13:38 PDT 2014

At 17:19 +0000 18/3/14, Thomas Scalise wrote:

> I suspect that there is a precise order of kill shots that are necessary to rid me of this troublesome nitŠbut I cannot figure out what that should be. Can someone put me out of my misery? Please? Thanks in advance.

The only way I can see that you could get a ContentsTitleTOC item in your TOC is if you've got a para tag ContentsTitle selected in the Setup Up Table of Contents dialog and it is in use somewhere. If you haven't, someone cleverer than me will have to fox it out.

If you are using a para tag ContentsTitle, where are you using it? Is it necessary? Also, if it's only use in the TOC, are you sure your TOC is being generated properly? Does your unwanted ContentsTitleTOC item have a page number? If so, does this give a clue?

--
Steve