TOC entry out of sequence

Karen Robbins karendesign at gmail.com
Mon Mar 24 12:36:34 PDT 2014

Removing the end-of-flow tag from the chapter head frame fixed the problem.

Re: Jeremy's suggestion, the frames are connected. That was a good thing to
check because perhaps it applies to my some-time-ago similar issue, yet to
be solved:

In another book, an unconnected frame's level 1 head appears in the TOC
*above* the entry for its chapter. There is no end-of-flow tag issue. This
frame could only be connected to the end of the chapter, if at all, because
it must appear on the chapter's first page and has a different format than
the main flow, which must continue to flow around it regardless of any text
changes in either (think of it as a diagram that is the full width of a
page whose main flow is a two-column format). But with or without
connecting this frame, I might have expected this level 1 head to appear at
the end of this chapter's other TOC entries, not as the last entry of the
previous chapter. The rightful location of this head in the TOC is the
second item below its chapter head.

Perhaps Wim's comment applies... this unconnected frame originally came
from another chapter and may have been the last frame added to this
chapter. Don't know how to alter time to change that ;-).

Thanks very much,
Karen