framers Digest, Vol 101, Issue 24

Karen Robbins karendesign at gmail.com
Wed Mar 26 12:17:24 PDT 2014

Does this mean that if the errant frame was the earliest created
(ever, if copied from a previous document? or just in this
document?), that FM encounters that frame first? Seems to contradict
the explanation at the link below ("... adding a second container
would place it after the existing container in the search order...").
If the errant frame is not in flow A, shouldn't FM encounter it after
all of flow A? Either way, I would have expected the errant frame to
appear at the end of the correct chapter set, not before it.

The errant frame has NO flow tag. If I connect it at the end of the
last frame in the document, it will gain flow A status. Should I
manually assign flow B instead? Neither would place it correctly, but
it would at least remain under its correct chapter.

Thanks,
Karen