TOC entry out of sequence

Wim Hooghwinkel - idtp wim at idtp.eu
Thu Mar 27 11:53:54 PDT 2014

Hi Karen,

could you explain how your files are set up - and in particular this erroneous file - why do you use separate disconnected frames for your headings?

Do you place the frame you mention on the Body page or on the Master Page? Do you use multiple flows in your documents?

If the Chapter heading and the Heading 1 are not in the same flow it will be impossible for FM to determine the correct order when generating the TOC.

You could send me the files off-list if you want and I’ll have a look.

Vriendelijke groet / Kind regards,

Wim Hooghwinkel

Information Energy – Leading Conference on Innovation in Knowledge and Information Exchange

tel. +31652036811
Skype wimhooghwinkel
Twitter @idtp @ien2013
info at idtp.eu