making stuff unconditional in FM12

Mike Wickham info at mikewickham.com
Sun Mar 30 17:20:38 PDT 2014

Actually, I've not even participated in beta testing of FM and have been
solicted for feedback and feature requests from the Adobe team. I'm
happy with them.

And the new interface, in my opinion, is a big improvement over the old
FM 7 interface. I like it so much better. And you can customize your
workspaces. You may want to check out this video for an overview of
using the new interface (as of FM 9). I found it very helpful in making
the switch way back then:

http://tv.adobe.com/watch/tips-and-tricks-for-technical-communicators-to-maximize-productivity/getting-started-with-the-new-framemaker-9-user-interface/

You may also want to check out message #35 in the following thread, for
screen captures and descriptions of an example custom workspace I use.
It fits everything on one screen and works really well for me:

http://forums.adobe.com/message/4039348

Mike Wickham