Adobe licensing: the gift that keeps on giving

IDEAStraining ideaslists at ideastraining.com
Fri May 2 06:50:29 PDT 2014

I have not had to do it in a while*, but when I needed to reset my
activations, it only took a 5 minute class to tech support.
It sounds like you got a poorly trained support person. If it ever happens
again, get their name/ID number and ask for the manager.

*With the Cloud subscription, it is not longer an issue; you can reset them
yourself.

David Creamer
IDEAS Training