Trying out CHM generation in Frame12

Davis, David David.Davis at non.schneider-electric.com
Tue May 6 06:23:43 PDT 2014

Thanks for the reply, Amit!

I am pleased to hear that Master Page support for CHMs is planned to be added to the next update - have you an idea of the rough timescale for this?
(I do not think I could migrate to Frame12 until this feature is present, I would need to just keep using TSC4)

I still do not quite understand the Glossary behaviour, I have replied on the forum

Thanks

David