Can a PDF behave like context-sensitive help?

Robert Lauriston robert at lauriston.com
Mon May 19 12:01:44 PDT 2014

No post-processing required. Insert a Hypertext marker with the
Specify Named Destination (newlink <linkname>) option, then use the
nameddest parameter in the URL:

www.adobe.com/.../pdfs/pdf_open_parameters_v9.pdf

If you want complete control of the nameddest string:

http://www.microtype.com/ImprovePDF14.html

If you want a mapping file, use redirects.