Is there a fast way to wrap unstructured text into [Para] tags?

Rick Quatro rick at rickquatro.com
Thu May 22 05:38:20 PDT 2014

Theresa,

This is not the most effective way of structuring unstructured content. Like
I said in my previous email, you need to use a "Conversion Table" which is
outlined in Chapter 4 of the manual I referred you to. Contact me offlist
and I will try to walk you through it. Thanks.

Rick Quatro
Carmen Publishing Inc.
585-366-4017
rick at frameexpert.com