Table running over into footers and beyond

Craig Ede craigede at hotmail.com
Wed Nov 5 07:05:39 PST 2014

As someone said earlier, this is related to  the setting of the row height and doesn't really depend on the page orientation. It is reacting to the amount of space avaiable below, which just happens to be greater on the portrait page. You may have to split your row to bridge the two pages, but resetting the row height (for that row at least) would make the whole row wrap to the next page.

Craig