mouse alternative

Brian Shaw bshaw at avvasi.com
Tue Nov 11 10:47:57 PST 2014

I had suffered a repetitive stress injury in my right index finger through continual clicking, so I switched to the Logitech Trackman (http://www.logitech.com/en-us/product/trackman-marble?crid=8) and have never looked back. I have several of them for use at work and at home. They're ambidextrous and easy to use.

Regards,

Brian Shaw