mouse alternative

Mike Wickham info at mikewickham.com
Tue Nov 11 12:46:38 PST 2014

Speaking of keyboards, I won't part with my Unicomp buckling spring
keyboard. They are the famous, original IBM keyboards that are heavy
duty, have a great tactile feel with a nice audible click, and the
keycaps are double-injected. So the letters can never wear off them.
They should last a lifetime. Find them here in several configurations:
http://pckeyboard.com/page/category/UKBD

Mike Wickham