SEEKING (ghost) writing role

VLM Tech Subs TechSubs at VibrantLivingMinistries.org
Fri Nov 14 00:46:01 PST 2014

Greetings everyone,

Last year, I ghost-wrote an economics text (taxation) for someone, and I
found that I enjoyed the work very much. So I'm interested in pursuing more
of the same. I wish to keep this brief, but I've written on a great many
topics, software of course, but more commonly political, economic, health,
educational, and personal growth. I'm also an excellent, very persistent
researcher willing to find, validate, conceptualize, structure, and then
present information on almost any topic, including those related to several
of the sciences.

I've also written a number of business/financial/marketing plans that have
been used successfully to raise tens of millions of dollars in venture
funding.

If such capabilities interest your or might interest someone you know,
please write to me privately.

Thank you!

Elchanan