How to Automatically Save As Comment Enable PDF- within AdobeX Action Wizard

Orly Zimmerman orlyz at marvell.com
Mon Nov 17 06:17:13 PST 2014

HI All,
I'm using Adobe X (Ver 10.1.4).
I have a few "Action Wizards" that I created that work well.
I want to add a line to one of my Action Wizards that saves the PDF (for now, it's a single PDF file) as comment enabled (File>Save As>Reader Extended PDF>Enable Commenting & Measuring).
This option is not one of the Action Wizard options. I assume I need to write a Javascript for this, but I don't know where to begin. Has anyone done this?
Thanks,
Orly.
Orly Zimmerman, Marvell Israel - Technical Communicator
Park Azorim, Kyriat Arie
Petah Tikva, 49527, Israel
Email: orlyz at marvell.com<mailto:orlyz at marvell.com>
Office: +972.3.9703440 - OnNet: 705.3440
Fax: +972.3.9704908
Web site: http://www.marvell.com<http://www.marvell.com/>

This message may contain confidential, proprietary or legally privileged information. The information is intended only for the use of the individual or entity named above. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify us immediately by telephone or by e-mail and delete the message from your computer.