Tech Comm Suite 5

Gillian Flato gill6034 at comcast.net
Thu Nov 20 11:35:33 PST 2014

Guys,

I am considering using Tech Comm Suite 5 for a project. I have some questions which I know you guys can answer better than Adobe:

1. How do you edit the publishing scripts to make custom-designed PDFs? Is it the same as with Oxygen and “pure” DITA? I have edited custom plugins that I used with Oxygen.

2. What’s a good, relatively low-cost CMS to use with Tech Comm Suite 5?

3. How easy is it to convert unstructured Frame docs to DITA docs to be used in Frame?

Thanks!

-Gillian