Frame 12 Update Fails

Craig, Alison Alison.Craig at ultrasonix.com
Thu Nov 27 15:09:45 PST 2014

FM 12 Version: 12.0.2.389
Unstructured
OS: Windows 7, 64 bit

Can anyone confirm that the Frame 12 version listed above is Frame 12 plus the first 2 patches? This is the trial version I downloaded and installed last month and have since converted to a fully licensed copy.

My problem is that when applying the first patch, the update fails. The log file says "Adobe FrameMaker 12.0.1 Update. Installation failed. Error Code: U44M2P7".

However, if the trial version I installed already includes the first 2 patches, then I don't care if the first update fails because I don't need it. ;-))

Thanks, Alison

Alison Craig | Technical Documentation Lead
Ultrasonix | 130-4311 Viking Way | Richmond, BC  V6V 2K9 | analogicultrasound.com<http://www.analogicultrasound.com>
T 604-279-8550 ext 127 | F 604-279-8559
Analogic
Ultrasound

[cid:image001.gif at 01CE6B83.A9238C10]<http://www.analogicultrasound.com/bk>

[cid:image002.gif at 01CE6B83.A9238C10]<http://www.analogicultrasound.com/ultrasonix>

[cid:image003.gif at 01CE6B83.A9238C10]<http://www.analogicultrasound.com/sti>

Confidentiality Note: The information transmitted in this message and any attachments to this message, is intended for the exclusive use of the addressee(s) and may contain information that is confidential or privileged. Any review, forwarding, printing, copying, retransmission, dissemination, or other use of this information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify Analogic Corporation immediately - by replying to this message, by calling 978-326-4000 or by sending an email to DeliveryErrors at analogic.com<mailto:DeliveryErrors at analogic.com> and destroy all copies of this information, including any attachments, without reading or disclosing them. Thank you.