fm 12.0.3 update bug WAS: frame 12 pdf right page "blank" problem

Vikash Kumar vikash at adobe.com
Wed Oct 1 05:17:30 PDT 2014

Hello Framers,
I am Vikash from Adobe FM Engineering team.  After our preliminary investigation in the issue discussed here, we have found that if there is an ".ai" image in the header of the master page, contents of the corresponding body page wouldn't come in PDF generated through CMYK route.

Please note that this issue won't happen if the .ai  image is in the body page. Do let us know if you still face any issues of the blank page after replacing or removing the .ai image from the header of the master page .

Thx,
Vikash