Insets and Tables: container paragraphs with no additional spacing

Lin Sims ljsims.ml at gmail.com
Thu Oct 2 14:19:42 PDT 2014

Not a bad idea, but this is the corporate style. We're also not
single-sourcing. (We were moving to that, but then the company got acquired
and the techcomm department was decentralized. But that's a whole other
story.)

Even if it were my call, I'm not sure I'd go that way. If the table splits
across a page, you lose the title. And these tables can go on for a couple
of pages, depending on the content..

--
Lin Sims